Agreement of Contract
Terms and Conditions between you and the Virtual Assistant prior to the commencement of the package will be discussed and documented in the Service Agreement.
Once a contract has been agreed upon between Official Paperwork and the client, the following conditions take place:
- STANDARD FEES: Standard fees are inclusive (for instance, standard postage (within Australia, but excludes bulk mail outs), local phone calls (excludes large volume of calls – this will be charged extra as a per call rate), scanning, local faxing, emailing and printing (general printing, but excludes bulk amounts). Any services outside these listed will be invoiced accordingly.
- SERVICE LOCATION: The Service to be provided under this Agreement shall be performed at the Service Provider’s place of business. (Home Office)
- SCHEDULE AND DAYS OFF: Service Provider Assistance is generally available to provide Services during normal business hours, excluding public holidays. Note: For VAs in other time-zones, it makes sense to specify what the expected working hours will be, and your policy for vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES: Client will pay the Virtual Assistant at an hourly rate. This shall be payable and due upon receipt of invoice at the end of each week/month.
- QUOTES are formulated as an estimation of the services provided from Official PaperWork. Services over 2 hours will be charge accordingly to the standard hourly rate and included in the weekly/monthly invoice.
- PACKAGES are created for all those who require a budget friendly solution. Once the Service Agreement has been signed by both the Virtual Assistant and Client, an up-front payment for the package chosen will apply to the client.
- OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS: For monthly invoices, each client will receive 30 days in order to finalise payment. For small assignments or task under 5 hours, people will receive 14 days in order to finalise payments. Extensions are available for another 7 days. However, if payment is not received by the due date then late fees will apply.
- All Late Fee charges will incur an extra 10% from the invoice total.
- CANCELLATION: Either party may cancel this agreement upon written form and provide 14 days’ notice. However, each party may cancel the Agreement immediately without prior notice in the event of a breach of this Agreement. Upon Cancellation of the Service Agreement, the Virtual Assistant shall invoice the Client for any payment due, and payment will be finalised immediately upon receipt.
- NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-SOLICITATION: Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of Client at any time either during the term of this Agreement or following the termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, plans and models, or trade secrets. Furthermore, Service Provider agrees that during the term of this Agreement, and for 2 years following the termination of this Agreement, Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly solicit or attempt to solicit any customers or suppliers of Client other than on behalf of client himself.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES: It is understood by the parties that Service Provider is an independent contractor with respect to the Client and not an employee of the Client. The Client will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of Service Provider.
- WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP: Any works copyrighted, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively, the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part in Service Provider in connection with the Services shall be the exclusive property of the Client. Upon request, Service Provider shall sign all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of the Client to the Work Product.
- LIABILITY: Service Provider will not be liable for loss, damage or delay of Client’s project due to circumstances beyond Contractor’s control. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) acts of God, public unrest, power outages, and inability to contact Client. In the event of such loss, damage or delay, Service Provider will make every effort to notify Client immediately.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Service Provider will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Service Provider, or divulge, disclose or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to the Client. Service Provider will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, Service Provider will return to Client all records, notes documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Service Provider during the term of this Agreement with the exception of items purchased by Service Provider and not reimbursed by the Client.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Official Paperwork are committed to protecting your privacy. Client records and information are regarded as confidential and therefore will not sell, share or rent your personal and / or business information to any third party. Only the client themselves can provide permission to share information/ documentation to any third party. Official Paperwork is willing to sign a Non – Disclosure or Confidentiality Agreement if required. See more on our Privacy page.